PEBA USA is committed to working together with balloon professionals, environmental groups, government and media to eliminate the organized, deliberate release of balloons and to educate our customers and the public on the responsible use and disposal of balloons.
- No Balloon Releases – Members of PEBA USA do not support, or condone, nor will they facilitate the deliberate release of balloons.
- Responsible Use and Disposal of Balloons – PEBA USA Members will follow responsible practices regarding the uses and disposal of all balloons.
- Education – PEBA USA members will continue to educate the general public, clients, and venue managers on the importance of not releasing balloons into the environment, on alternative options to releases, and the correct use and disposal of balloons.
- Awareness – Members are requested, where possible, to include a link to PEBA USA on their website, invoices or email signature to help raise awareness.
- Community – Members are asked to notify PEBA USA if they become aware of any environmental issue pertaining to balloons, or are having any difficulties dealing with anyone in regards to environmental issues in the United States.
READY TO TAKE THE PLEDGE? CLICK HERE!