The Pro Environment Balloon Alliance – USA Chapter
Members of PEBA USA commit to the following:
- No Balloon Releases – Members of PEBA USA do not support, or condone, nor will they facilitate the deliberate release of balloons.
- Responsible Use and Disposal of Balloons – PEBA USA Members will follow responsible practices regarding the uses and disposal of all balloons.
- Education – PEBA USA members will continue to educate the general public, clients and venue managers on the importance of not releasing balloons into the environment, on alternative options to releases, and the correct use and disposal of balloons.
- Awareness – Members are requested, where possible, to include a link to PEBA USA on their website, invoices or email signature to help raise awareness.
- Community – Members are asked to notify PEBA USA if they become aware of any environmental issue, pertaining to balloons, or are having any difficulties dealing with anyone in regards to environmental issues in the United States.
If you are a balloon professional in the United States and wish to join us in our commitment, click here to become a member. (Outside of the US? No worries mate! Check with our founding organization, PEBA Australia for details on localized chapters.)